Chrysler Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Chrysler owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Chrysler have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Chrysler problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2006 Chrysler Pacificamotor cradle rusted/corroded#1
- 2011 Chrysler Town & CountryTIPM failure. would not start#2
- 2010 Chrysler Town & Countryengine stalls/shuts down while driving#3
- 2012 Chrysler 200heater doesn't work passenger side#4
- 2008 Chrysler Town & Countryfaulty TIPM#5
- 2005 Chrysler Pacificarusted out subframe#6
- 2005 Chrysler Pacificarusted out engine cradle#7
- 2005 Chrysler Pacificacradle rusted#8
- 2011 Chrysler Town & Countryengine won't turn over, will not start#9
- 2006 Chrysler Pacificasubframe corroded#10