There are 36 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 1993.
This generation ranks 14th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 15 times. It's also part of 58 investigations and has 386 TSBs.
- engine blew a gasket in the 1996 Concorde at 140000 miles
- AC / heater AC / heater smells when running in the 1997 Concorde at 78333 miles
- AC / heater heat/AC turns on automatically (ATC system) in the 1993 Concorde at 121234 miles
- suspension frame mounts are broken in the 1996 Concorde at 183000 miles
- cooling system overheating in the 1996 Concorde at 140000 miles
- AC / heater A/C stopped working in the 1995 Concorde at 105500 miles