There are 141 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2000.
This generation ranks 21st in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 22 times. It's also part of 28 investigations and has 510 TSBs.
- engine engine failure due to oil sludge in the 2000 Concorde at 95701 miles
- engine oil sludge resulting in engine failure in the 1999 Concorde at 92331 miles
- engine excessive oil sludge caused engine failure in the 2002 Concorde at 103742 miles
- engine connecting rod bearings failed in the 1998 Concorde at 84500 miles
- engine timing chain broke causing engine failure in the 2002 Concorde at 128000 miles
- engine engine sludge in the 2003 Concorde at 84500 miles