There are 132 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2005.
This generation ranks 22nd in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 2 times. It's also part of 2 investigations and has 46 TSBs.
- windows / windshield back window fell out came unglued in the 2005 Crossfire at 52176 miles
- windows / windshield the rear window has fallen out in the 2006 Crossfire at 46564 miles
- electrical rodent damage, ate through all the wiring in the 2004 Crossfire at 12000 miles
- electrical alarm wont let car start in the 2004 Crossfire at miles
- electrical key will not turn in ignition in the 2004 Crossfire at 61750 miles
- AC / heater AC doesn't work in the 2007 Crossfire at 50000 miles