There are 8 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 1995.
This generation ranks 10th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 40 times. It's also part of 51 investigations and has 241 TSBs.
- engine oil pump failure in the 1994 Town & Country at 78000 miles
- brakes brakes locked and burnt out with no warning in the 1994 Town & Country at 77500 miles
- electrical rear door unlocks when turning on blower fan in the 1994 Town & Country at 80000 miles
- engine loses power, stalls in the 1995 Town & Country at 128000 miles
- electrical oil pressure gauge flashing in the 1993 Town & Country at 120000 miles
- brakes hard brake pedal in the 1993 Town & Country at 286000 miles