There are 91 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 2000.
This generation ranks 17th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 47 times. It's also part of 40 investigations and has 516 TSBs.
- transmission early transmission failure in the 1997 Town & Country at 105085 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 1998 Town & Country at 115401 miles
- engine serpentine belt falls off when it gets wet in the 1999 Town & Country at 56500 miles
- engine difficulty starting in the 1998 Town & Country at 177428 miles
- accessories - exterior side view mirrors move when remote unlock is used in the 1999 Town & Country at 300 miles
- steering power steering cuts out occassionally in the 2000 Town & Country at 92500 miles