There are 524 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2005.
This generation ranks 27th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 40 times. It's also part of 56 investigations and has 387 TSBs.
- steering rack & pinion whining, power steering leaks in the 2006 Town & Country at 65169 miles
- transmission transmission failure in the 2001 Town & Country at 94860 miles
- steering rack and pinion failed in the 2005 Town & Country at 59857 miles
- brakes brakes failing in the 2003 Town & Country at 64000 miles
- AC / heater ac condenser failed in the 2001 Town & Country at 56228 miles
- engine load ticking noise in the 2004 Town & Country at 63000 miles