There are 1016 owner complaints spread out over 9 years, but the most belong to the 2008.
This generation ranks 30th in reliability out of 34 overall Chrysler generations.
This generation has been recalled 38 times. It's also part of 13 investigations and has 266 TSBs.
- accessories - interior blind spot detection system not working properly in the 2012 Town & Country at 54776 miles
- electrical TIPM failure. would not start in the 2011 Town & Country at 76572 miles
- electrical engine won't turn over, will not start in the 2011 Town & Country at 66830 miles
- electrical defective TIPM in the 2010 Town & Country at 85319 miles
- electrical faulty TIPM in the 2008 Town & Country at 105322 miles
- electrical intermittent electrical failure in the 2008 Town & Country at 81488 miles