Pacifica Cradle Rot
The 2004-08 Pacifica might as well be nicknamed the engine-dropper because they have a common issue where the engine cradles rust, rot and split apart to the point where the engine can fall out. Why these years specifically? And what is Chr…Continue reading article "Pacifica Cradle Rot"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Body Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- motor cradle rusted/corroded in the 2006 Pacifica
- rusted out engine cradle in the 2005 Pacifica
- subframe corroded in the 2006 Pacifica
- rusting frame and subframe in the 2004 Pacifica
- rusted out subframe in the 2005 Pacifica
- paint flaking off the trunk, roof, and/or hood in the 2001 Sebring
- paint bubbling/rusting in the 2017 Pacifica