Pacifica Cradle Rot
The 2004-08 Pacifica might as well be nicknamed the engine-dropper because they have a common issue where the engine cradles rust, rot and split apart to the point where the engine can fall out. Why these years specifically? And what is Chr…
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Body Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2006 Pacifica motor cradle rusted/corroded 47 (100%)
- 2005 Pacifica rusted out engine cradle 35 (74%)
- 2006 Pacifica subframe corroded 34 (72%)
- 2004 Pacifica rusting frame and subframe 32 (68%)
- 2005 Pacifica rusted out subframe 23 (49%)
- 2001 Sebring paint flaking off the trunk, roof, and/or hood 15 (32%)
- 2017 Pacifica paint bubbling/rusting 10 (21%)