TIPM Electrical Problems
If you've heard of a TIPM, chances are you own a vehicle from Fiat-Chrysler (FCA). Think of it like a command center for all the electrical functions of your car, and in FCA's case a very, very disfunctional one.Continue reading article "TIPM Electrical Problems"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
What Owners Complain About
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- rack & pinion whining, power steering leaks in the 2006 Town & Country
- door locks not working properly in the 2005 Town & Country
- transmission failure in the 2001 Town & Country
- transmission failure in the 2002 Town & Country
- paint is peeling in the 2005 Town & Country