Valve Stem Corrosion
Fiat-Chrysler made a mistake by using aluminum valve stems in some of their early tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), like the one found in the 2010 Town and Country. The aluminum stem and metal cap are highly susceptible to corrosion…Continue reading article "Valve Stem Corrosion"
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.Continue
Where Wheels Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- chrome wheels peel causing air leakage in the 2001 PT Cruiser
- tires leaking due to crappy chrome wheels in the 2001 PT Cruiser
- chrome wheels are peeling in the 2002 PT Cruiser
- wheel bearing failure in the 2004 PT Cruiser
- TPMS faulty in the 2009 Town & Country
- tire sensor valves broke in the 2009 Town & Country
- tires deflating in the 2006 PT Cruiser