Valve Stem Corrosion
Fiat-Chrysler made a mistake by using aluminum valve stems in some of their early tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), like the one found in the 2010 Town and Country. The aluminum stem and metal cap are highly susceptible to corrosion…
What Are We Missing?
We know there's more problems than this. Let us know which one you'd like to see us cover next.
Where Wheels Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2001 PT Cruiser chrome wheels peel causing air leakage 19 (100%)
- 2001 PT Cruiser tires leaking due to crappy chrome wheels 7 (37%)
- 2002 PT Cruiser chrome wheels are peeling 6 (32%)
- 2004 PT Cruiser wheel bearing failure 6 (32%)
- 2009 Town & Country TPMS faulty 5 (26%)
- 2009 Town & Country tire sensor valves broke 5 (26%)
- 2006 PT Cruiser tires deflating 4 (21%)