Chrysler 200 Engine Stalls
If you own a Chrysler 200 there’s a good chance your engine will stall without any sort of warning lights or error code. Why is the dangerous problem still happening despite an investigation and recall?…
TIPM Electrical Problems
If you've heard of a TIPM, chances are you own a vehicle from Fiat-Chrysler (FCA). Think of it like a command center for all the electrical functions of your car, and in FCA's case a very, very disfunctional one.
Where Electrical Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- 2011 Town & Country TIPM failure. would not start 79 (100%)
- 2011 Town & Country engine won't turn over, will not start 60 (76%)
- 2008 Town & Country faulty TIPM 39 (49%)
- 2008 Town & Country intermittent electrical failure 39 (49%)
- 2010 Town & Country defective TIPM 33 (42%)
- 2015 200 engine won't turn over, won't start 22 (28%)
- 2010 Town & Country engine won't turn over,won't start 21 (27%)