Chrysler 200 Engine Stalls
If you own a Chrysler 200 there’s a good chance your engine will stall without any sort of warning lights or error code. Why is the dangerous problem still happening despite an investigation and recall?…Continue reading article "Chrysler 200 Engine Stalls"
TIPM Electrical Problems
If you've heard of a TIPM, chances are you own a vehicle from Fiat-Chrysler (FCA). Think of it like a command center for all the electrical functions of your car, and in FCA's case a very, very disfunctional one.Continue reading article "TIPM Electrical Problems"
Where Electrical Complaints Happen
Sometimes it helps just to tally up the complaints and see where the biggest stacks are. Use this information to learn about troublespots or to run for the hills.
- TIPM failure. would not start in the 2011 Town & Country
- engine won't turn over, will not start in the 2011 Town & Country
- faulty TIPM in the 2008 Town & Country
- intermittent electrical failure in the 2008 Town & Country
- defective TIPM in the 2010 Town & Country
- engine won't turn over, won't start in the 2015 200
- engine won't turn over,won't start in the 2010 Town & Country